- The Sword in the Stone in 2018
- The Little Mermaid in 2018 starring Lindsey Lohan
- Mulan (Live Action) November 2, 2018
- Cruella with Emma Stone set for the title role and Kelly Marcel writing
- A Wrinkle in Time with Ava DuVernay attached to direct and Jennifer Lee writing
- Jungle Cruise with Dwayne Johnson set to star and John Requa and Glenn Ficarra writing
- Dumbo with director Tim Burton and writer Ehren Kruger
- A sequel to Mary Poppins with director Rob Marshall, starring Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Maleficent 2 with Angelia Jolie set to return in the title role and Linda Woolverton writing
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms with director Lasse Hallstrom and writer Ashleigh Powell
- The Jungle Book 2 with both director Jon Favreau and writer Justin Marks returning
- Tink is a Tinker Bell movie starring Reese Witherspoon and Victoria Strouse writing
More upcoming Disney films include: Peter Pan from Pete’s Dragon director David Lowery, Night on Bald Mountain (Fantasia), Pinocchio, The Lion King, Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, Aladdin, Genies, Prince Charming, Snow White, and Rose Red (Snow White's sister). New Disney films that were recently released include James Bobin’s Alice Through the Looking Glass on May 27th, Lowery’s Pete’s Dragon on August 12th, and Bill Condon’s Beauty and the Beast on March 17th, 2017.
The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media corporation headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. It is the world's second largest broadcasting and cable company in terms of revenue, after Comcast.
Disney was founded on October 16, 1923, by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, and established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The company also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio, then Walt Disney Productions. Taking on its current name in 1986, it expanded its existing operations and also started divisions focused upon theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media. In addition, Disney has since created corporate divisions in order to market more mature content than is typically associated with its flagship family-oriented brands.
The company is best known for the products of its film studio, the Walt Disney Studios, which is today one of the largest and best-known studios in American cinema. Disney also owns and operates the ABC broadcast television network; cable television networks such as Disney Channel, ESPN, A+E Networks, and ABC Family; publishing, merchandising, music, and theatre divisions; and owns and licenses 14 theme parks around the world. The company has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since May 6, 1991. An early and well-known cartoon creation of the company, Mickey Mouse, is a primary symbol of The Walt Disney Company.
This is a list of movies from Walt Disney Animation Studios, an American animation studio headquartered in Burbank, California, and formerly known as Walt Disney Feature Animation, Walt Disney Productions and Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, which creates animated feature films for The Walt Disney Company. The studio has produced 56+ feature films, beginning with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937).